Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concerning ESR members etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CoDeX

Concerning ESR members etc. Empty
PostSubject: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:57 am

Yes, most of you would think it was pathetic of us dying of because of one little fight. And yes i should of just changed the color on the banner instead of flaming haunt. I'm just saying that I made promises to codex about this crew going far and i still plan on it going far. This means if codex will lead then i will let him lead, and i will like if you guys will join back, if not i will still keep my word and start this crew on my own with some old school buddies. and for you that dont have parts(http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic.php?f=359&t=85796). But anyways again haunt i'm sorry i understand if you dont forgive me. And again if codex will join back i will stand down from leadership and let him lead for the better of the crew.

Some Future Changes I Plan on Making:

New crew logo
New crew colors
TeamESR.com - instead of teamesr.forumotion.com
New crew Stickers

Back to top Go down
TurboJunky

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 am

I really dont, im pissed that yall just fucking droped it.
I might come back, but instead im going to get up with someones else
I already got offered into Syn, Alpha and No9.
So its whatever, i play on to keep playing DC and im starting to get the hang of the racing
Back to top Go down
Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm

It's cool lol. I noticed I do complain about the silliest things ever since Day 1 of our first crew we made. Viral wasn't even our main crew, but because of me we changed the crew we had to Viral because I bitched about the name haha. As for that mis-communication on Zed's part it sucks but at least it is coming soon. There is hope of us coming back.
Back to top Go down
CoDeX

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Haunted wrote:
It's cool lol. I noticed I do complain about the silliest things ever since Day 1 of our first crew we made. Viral wasn't even our main crew, but because of me we changed the crew we had to Viral because I bitched about the name haha. As for that mis-communication on Zed's part it sucks but at least it is coming soon. There is hope of us coming back.
Yea, The whole reason why Codex disbanded Viral was because of it's rep and he wanted to leave the whole "alx wannabe rumors behind" and i should of took caution of that. but yea tomorrow is the update and i won't be having internet (long story) but i'll be back for the lvl 5 machine for lvl 80 parts. But ill get codex to start it up again.
Back to top Go down
CoDeX

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:47 pm

TurboJunky wrote:
I really dont, im pissed that yall just fucking droped it.
I might come back, but instead im going to get up with someones else
I already got offered into Syn, Alpha and No9.
So its whatever, i play on to keep playing DC and im starting to get the hang of the racing
syn is dead? no9 is dead and who is alpha but gl LOOL.
Back to top Go down
TurboJunky

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:20 am

Well syn is building back up
No9 just some friends of mine
and Alpha a new crew thats good
Back to top Go down
Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 pm

TurboJunky wrote:
Well syn is building back up
No9 just some friends of mine
and Alpha a new crew thats good

If Syn=Synergy as in back then well they are not comming back ever. because only ir00 and Wee can bring them back and both of them will never play again. so i dont think thats the real syn

Back to top Go down
TurboJunky

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Lol whatever dude, Look on DC Facebook, Forum, GZP
There getting made ppl and the last few days more spout up from nowhere.
There not big yet but there tags are flouting around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning ESR members etc.   Concerning ESR members etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning ESR members etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: